Tuesday, January 26, 2010

New Years Resolutions

Most people set their new years resolutions on New Years, if not before. Another thing most people do is slack off on what they had resolved to do by the end of January. Due to this, I've decided that waiting until the end of January is a much better idea, so I can't slack off by the end of January, thus bypassing the problem.

Ah, but if only it were really that simple. Yes, it is now the end of January, and the only reason I am waiting until now is because I was too lazy to write down some resolutions until now. That's my first thing I hope to improve on this year, procrastination. I put things off forever, and I hope to improve in this area so I can actually get some long-planned projects out of the way. If this one kicks in fully before summer, that would be epic, so I can knock a ton of stuff out then.

So, without further adieu, here is my list of things I hope to accomplish and improve on this year:

  1. Procrastinate less
  2. Manage my time more efficiently to accomplish more each day
  3. Learn as much as possible
  4. Make a B or better in every class I take this year
  5. Write more
  6. Read more
  7. Live healthier

More likely than not I'll expand upon these goals with more specifics in later posts, but this is all I have for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment