Monday, January 25, 2010

Goldfish

My brother has an aquarium that he keeps fish and turtles in. While helping him with the aquarium, I found that I really enjoyed learning about the fish and caring for the aquarium. I had found myself a new hobby.
The last time I had an aquarium was when I was little and we lived in Hawaii. I don't remember much about that, just that we had one and we had some fish. Yesterday I bought two fantail goldfish to start my new aquarium, and I've been watching them swim around happily since then.
When my fascination with aquariums started a few months ago I decided to get online and see if i could find any live videos of aquariums. I stumbled upon Jason's Fishcam and knew that I'd want to do something similar with my aquarium, if for no other reason than to be able to enjoy my aquarium wherever I happen to be.
If you want to check out my aquarium, you can find it on my Ustream channel, where it will stream pretty much every day.

Hope you enjoy, and check back often as I update about my aquarium and whatever else I feel like talking about!

No comments:

Post a Comment