Thursday, February 2, 2012

New Layout and Whatnot

If you've been here before, you have probably noticed the drastic change in the look of the site, without me having to mention it. If you haven't, I changed to a new theme and updated the sidebar with some new links and such. Nothing too major (the template change just took a couple button clicks), but this blog was in desperate need of some updates, and I figured a new layout would help the whole blog feel refreshed.

These changes came about because one of my resolutions this year is to post at least once a month. I've been wanting to change some things here for a while, and decided that this resolution would include finally getting around to those updates I've been wanting.

Why am I wanting to post more often? I haven't done much writing over the past year, and I've always enjoyed writing. Goals like this always help me in getting back into hobbies.

Next step: get around to updating those pages linked at the top of the blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment